The Awakening Coaching Training is divided into several levels. Awakening Coaching Basic Skills is always the place to start. If you are already trained as a coach, psychotherapist, counselor or consultant, you will learn skills that you can integrate immediately into your practice, starting today. If you want to develop a new career to be of service to people, you should start with this course, and then take some of the other courses below to round out your skills.
The Basic Skills Course includes training in the 7 core competencies:
- Inspired certainty:how to hold the “awakened view” while in dialogue with your clients
- Absolute presence: how to be “totally there” for your clients, and to free yourself of both internal and external distraction
- Radical Awakening: training in how to bring anyone, even if they have no previous experience, from preoccupation with thoughts and feelings, into a direct, unwavering recognition of their true nature as consciousness
- Radical Releasing: how to recognize and release energetic blocks to awakening, within a few minutes.
- How to Support Your Clients and bring these shifts of consciousness in a way that is unmistakable, at home, in intimate relationship, at work and in social interaction
- Midwifing the Unique Gift: how to assist your clients in recognizing and bringing forth the gift that is their unique brilliance: spontaneous creation.
- How to support your clients to Cultivate Useful Imaging Frequencies, like happiness, creativity, courage, peace, and deep satisfaction from within themselves, instead of trying to manipulate reality.
This course is offered online, in English, through tele-seminars, streaming video and audio, and written material. It is offered as a live course once a year in Germany.
Client Interaction Course:
You need to take this course to become a certified awakening coach. It teaches you how to put the skills that you’ve learned in Basic Skills into an ongoing relationship with your client. You learn:
- How to talk about this work with potential clients
- How to answer difficult questions
- How to conduct your free 20 minute session
- How to structure the tools you learned in Basic Skills into an ongoing 8 week relationship or longer
- How to practice radical releasing in “stacks” so as to get pristine clarity around a particular decision or issue
- As well as deepening training in radical releasing, absolute presence, and all of the skills introduced in Basic Skills.
In this course you learn how to practice Awakening Coaching in a group, including in business environments, schools, in group counseling, in hospice, in prisons and in addiction recovery programs. You learn how to practice all of the skills mentioned above, but with a group of people at the same time rather than with one individual.
This course is only offered as a live interaction course.
The Deeper Love Coaching Training:
This training prepares you to assist couples and single people to bring awakening consciousness into intimate relationship. In this 10 week series of tele-seminars, you will learn:
- Tools to support couples to practice radical honesty, amplify a spirit of appreciation, and even “devotion
- How to integrate fighting into a relationship in a way that becomes proactive: in a way that can support intimacy.
- How to transform sticky habits like control, judgment, neediness, boredom, etc.
- How to use sexuality as a foundation for greater awakening.
- You will also learn how to support single people to prepare themselves for intimate relationship, and how to magnetize their mate through specific daily practices.
This course is offered online.
It is wonderful to learn extraordinary tools to support your clients. It is also important to know how to attract clients that want to work with you. This course shows you how to spread the word about your passion and your product, in a way that is completely honest to both your clients and to yourself.